Apr 6, 2012

RAJINIKANTH 3D FILM Golden Hit Mp3 Songs -PART-2 DOWNLOAD

The Story : Kochadaiyaan is Rajinikanth's upcoming movie and India's first 3D film with performance capturing technology. This movie is based on pandiyan king Kochadaiyan Ranadhiran(710-735 A.D).

He was the son and successor of Arikesari Maravarman. He had waged aggressive wars against the Cheras and Cholas and defeated them. He had assumed titles like Mannar Mannan, Vanavan Sembiyan, Madura Karunatakan and Kongar Koman. Soundharya Rajinikanth will direct this film & K.S.Ravikumar handle's the story & screenplay
RAJINIKANTH Golden Hit Mp3 Songs -PART-2 DOWNLOAD
  1. Ram Robert Rahim - Send me this album link
  2. Mayadari Krishnudu - Send me this album link
  3. Kaali - Send me this album link
  4. Ethe Naasaval - Send me this album link
  5. Jeevana Poratam - Send me this album link
  6. Rowdy Zamindar - Download This
  7. Basha - Send me this album link
  8. Peddarayudu - Download This
  9. Arunachalam - Download This
  10. Muthu - Download This
  11. Narasimha - Download This
  12. Baba - Download This
  13. Chandramukhi - Download This
  14. Shivaji - Download This
  15. Kathanayakudu - Download This


Gsv Pics |Gsv Vids | Techno zip| Divine Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films | DMCA POLICY

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I saw this movie. Thalaivar Flim always very hit in tamilnadu. In last movie we supply Aluminium Scaffolding for our thalaivar Movie.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive